Eye pathology screening
It is important not to confuse visual defects with pathologies of the eye.
Visual defects – nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism – are considered as geometric imperfections of the eye, or defects of power of the eye.
Presbyopia, which concerns all people over 45, is a result of natural aging of the eyes. Presbyopia is not a pathology.
Ocular pathologies, as the name suggests, are diseases of the eyes.
Our specialists do many tests including:
- Crystalline observation (cataract screening)
- Measurement of eye pressure (glaucoma screening)
- Observation of your retina under a microscope or by camera (screening for glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic or hypertensive retinopathy …)
- Photo-engine reflex Corneal Reflection Analysis:
- Keratoconus Screening
- Color test: Ishihara test