- Date August 10, 2020
The examination of the eyes (ophthalmological examination) includes the evaluation of the visual acuity, the ocular mobility, retinal examination and pupil function
It is essential to have an excellent view. Some of the discomforts of everyday life, such as headaches, or tiredness, can come simply from small visual defects. An audit, with our specialists, every 24 or 36 months is advised. And this can be done from the age of 4 years. Our exam lasts between 10 to 20 minutes, and is composed of:
- Studies of your genes and your visual needs: reading, computer, distance, driving.
- Optometry examination and your binocular vision.
- Determination of your optimal prescription according to your specific needs. Discussion on the additional equipment needed: sunglasses, computer glasses.
- Checking the ocular motility
- Verification of ocular health (see pathological screening)