- Jimmy Choo Cora/S is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate Plastic Front and Nylon Temples.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers. Nylon is a thermoplastic material that is blended in order to counteract its initial brittleness. Nylon blends are lightweight, stable, and resistant to breakage. Nylon has less of a tendency to “bleed” it’s plasticizers resulting in great hypoallergenic properties. It can be blended with polyamides,grilamid, or trogamid. This mixture of polymers make it lightweight and strong. Because it is easily molded, Nylon can be used in frames that are difficult to make. Sporty wraparound styles, and sports and performance frames will most likely be made out of Nylon.
- This model features a Rectangular/Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- Jimmy Choo Cora/S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.